Recruiting performs many challenging tasks, although there are several monotonous, repetitive processes that HR managers have to spend their time on.
So most remote companies favor an Agile approach and automate all repetitive processes that can be automated. Nowadays, Standuply is one of the best Slack Bots for HRthat lends remote teams a helping hand.
What is the Benefit of Slack HR Bots?
- Give new hires a warm, professional welcome, with transparent access to critical information
- Track the satisfaction and motivation levels of every individual in the company
- Keep everyone in the loop with technology for planning and achieving goals
- Organize HR and Employee Experience notifications and updates
- Keep the focus on the bigger Employee Experience picture by tracking HR poll statistics
- Build burn-downs, velocity, сumulative flow diagrams, and Agile metrics
- And many other benefits you can customize
Standuply Slack HR & Employee Engagement Bot
Standuply HR integration informs new hires, views Agile metrics and statistics, runs HR surveys, and gets HR updates in Slack or Microsoft Teams. Moreover, the HR tool perfectly suits any Agile team and automates many other routine activities.
Main HR & Team Culture processes Standuply covers:
- 360-Degree Feedback Survey
- Employee Onboarding
- One-on-One Meeting
- OKR Planning & Checkup
- Feedback on Finished Tasks
- Mood Report
- HR polls & Integrations
In addition to repetitive process automation, the Bot optimizes keeping information through Standuply HR Bot Wiki-base and Q&A. Users can create their internal HR & Team Culture wiki base and provide access to frequently requested files such as Wi-Fi passwords or documentation to get started.
With the Q&A Standuply platform, customers can reach out to internal experts for App setting or call external experts for help when in-company assistance doesn’t benefit. Users can also search and consult with leading professionals in various fields, see the consultation price right inside the HR Wiki platform, and discuss it directly with an expert.
Learn more about Standuply HR’s key features in the blog article.
So if you’re ready to automate routine communications right now, click here and get a free Standuply 30-day trial with the most popular features available for Slack.